Magical Bridge

Magical Bridge

Sunday 4 January 2015

Introductions


Well...... I suppose everyone had better learn who I am:

Eleanor Frances' the name, nice to meet you *extends out hand for a handshake*. I am completely obsessed by everything supernatural and I honestly wouldn't want it any other way. I cant remember a time when I didn't have mermaids, vampires or ghouls on the brain, it takes up half my mind most of the time and it is so cool. I mean who wouldn't love learning all the fantastical ways a werewolf can be created, or the ghoulish stories of those who have been involved in spooky supernatural encounters.


I am a Wiccan/Athiest by nature (I can't quite decide) although my family was always atheist, the paranormal was something I was always drawn to since I was a small child (cliché I know). My parents thought it was a phase till they discovered my hidden magical grotto in the back of my wardrobe, filled to the brim with wands, cloaks, chalices, cauldrons, tarot cards and grimoires. I never force anyone into believing anything, on this blog you can take everything at face value; hoaxes, imaginations gone wild but if your a true believer you will hopefully see the magical secrets locked away from prying eyes. 


You will probably learn more about my fantastical adventures into the magical world, or learn how incredibly insane I am if you give me skittles, but for now its a toodlepip from me, till next time my magical friends...


xox - E

1 comment:

  1. Please need help with a coma or death spell please help me

    ReplyDelete